About our CBAA Intramural Soccer
Updated Monday June 18, 2018 by Soccer.
Thank you for being a part of our soccer community here at CBAA Soccer.
CBAA Intramural (IM) Soccer is one of the largest recreational soccer leagues in the region serving close to 2,500 players annually during the spring and fall soccer seasons. The IM soccer program offers fun and educational soccer training and leagues for players aged 2 to 19 in the Central Bucks, PA area. CBAA IM Soccer is one of several youth sports programs under the auspices of CBAA, the others being Travel Soccer, TOPSoccer, Basketball and Lacrosse. Please visit the FAQ page for the answers to some general questions about the IM soccer program. Contact Us
- CBAA Soccer has been the Central Bucks Community's Youth Soccer program for 45+ years.
- We are a volunteer non-profit serving our community throughout Buckingham, Doylestown, Plumstead and the surrounding area!
- We have a professional Coaching Staff that trains our players and our parent coaches!
- Our CBAA Parent Organization also has Basketball and Lacrosse.
- We have a governing Executive board at CBAA as well as a full operational committee for soccer.
- All Coaches receive training by our DOC
- CBAA Soccer Office Support Staff (email@example.com)
- Trained JR Coaches(from our Mentoring Program) help within our programs
- OUR FIELDS -- Conveniently located, our Fields are in the Central Bucks School District, Buckingham (Holicong, George M Bush Parks), Doylestown(Central Park- 2 new fields & Turk) and Plumstead Townships (NEW! Hanusey Park - state of the art fields with lights!) Township. We also own our Herbst Sports Complex (houses 7 fields, a GK and Micro Fields area in Plumstead) as well as our indoor training facility!
- All of our coaches must comply with the New PA Child Protective Law changes and pass all clearances.
- U05-U06 is coached by professional coaches on Saturday Morning!
- U07-U08 is run by our professioanl coaches with parent coaches assisting. Parent Coaches manage the game day experince.
- U05 - U19 is GENDER SPECIFIC, No Coed.